Re: [IP] I just bought my pump a bone and am now calling it Rove

> Yes.  It totally bewilders me how some physicians think they know
> all.  They simply don't. (some are wonderful - don't get me wrong)
> The pump is nothing like a dog on a leash!!!  These folks need to
> get a clue.  It bugs me that they speak for the pumping community
> and they don't even have a pump!  We can add Dr. Stephen W. Ponder
> (maybe he ponders too much?) to our poo poo endo list.

In defense of Dr. Ponder, he too is a diabetic pumper and the head of
a ped endo unit at a major hospital. He is very pro pump for kids and
I suspect that his comments may have been used somewhat out of
context. He has not seen the new edition himself as I have
corresponded with him about this.