RE: [IP]Jim- "hiding" cures et al.

If my memory serves me right religion cannot be discussed here but I do
wish there was a place where we can discuss this issue because for me faith
is very important.  I do agree with you here but this is a diabetes list.
Many people are uncomfortable when religion is brought up but I can see a
place for it. Afterall we are whole people (well that is my belief anyway) :)
Maybe we can do something about this..we can talk about this in private
email? What do you think?
I know we aren't the only ones :)
email @ redacted
aol chat ID riverbijou