RE: [IP] Coverage for pump education classes

>Just think how blessed we are..when there are people who won't be able to
>get a pump because they cannot afford it.
>But I am happy for you! :)

Being a self employed Type 1 diabetic, I've always had barely adequate
health insurance. Being a self employed early childhood educator, I've
always had barely adequate income. (But I have an incredible career!)
Fortunately, based on my income, I qualified for a scholarship from
Minimed. They picked up "my share" of the pump cost and "my share" of my
first years' supplies. Still get teary thinking of this gift. (First A1c
after only 19 days of pumping, 6.5!)  Blessed is exactly the right word to
use! Lynn