Re: [IP] Pondering one of life's great mysteries: the length of refiller neeles

>So why? Why don't they just make the refiller needles shorter so that one
>could push it all the way into the vial and not be above the insulin line
>except for the very dregs of the vial?? Is there a reason beyond creating a >need for refiller tools?

We have wondered the same thing! We started out thinking, "Shane's been
doing shots for years, he doesn't need any silly plastic tool to hold
the cartridge and bottle to fill it!" WRONG! That little tool is pretty
handy, but I hate to think what they would charge for a replacement if
we ever broke it. If anyone has a logical reason why those needles are
so long, we'ld love to hear it.