Re: [IP] Washington March

In a message dated 6/29/00 3:56:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We can all send email and tons of snail mail.
 Just my .02 >>
   And don't think it doesn't carry any "weight" in Washington either.
Someone actually told me that a friend who worked in a congressional office
said they weigh the sorted mail to see which issues are eliciting the most
mail!!! Kind of makes you want to add some blank sheets to your envelope
doesn't it? LOL

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump-mom)