From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Sara M. G.
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 8:23 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Do you really want to live forever?

> And I wouldn't even be too sure of your
> statement that we humans don't live forever.
> It is quite probable that our grandchildren
> ( maybe even our young children) will
> actually have the option of living forever.

I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this way,
but I don't think I'd take that opporotunity.  The Lord
gave me however many years on this Earth that he chose
to, and I rather think it's the quality of those years
that makes it worth the living than the quantity of
them.  It's suddenly occouring to me that I'm becomming
preachy, so I'm going to leave it at that.

-Sara G.