Re: [IP] Washington March

: Re: [IP] Washington March

He said that the best way to get things
done in Washington D.C.,is to work internally with the members of
congress.  He believes that though a march might make people feel really
good, that in the end it wouldn't do as much as say, throngs of people
writing their congress representative and visiting them in the local

Carrie I was laying in bed last night thinking the same thing.  Just as we
all can be a squeaky wheel with our insurance companies why not be a squeaky
wheel to the gov't.  We can all send email and tons of snail mail.
Just my .02