RE: [IP] "hiding" cures et al.

Ginny Kloth [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> No human will live for ever unless it is in eternity. There
> are spiritual
> aspects in here which I cannot talk about on this list.

I hope I'm not probing here, Ginny, but I wonder why we can't discuss things
like this on the list. If this is to be a supportive list, I would think
that all of our concerns are open to discussion. Granted, after the first
round or two, if there's continued interest then it might be better to take
such a discussion to a private venue, but I see no reason that the
non-material aspects of our disease and treatment of choice (i.e. pumps)
shouldn't be brought up.

Note, I'm not suggesting that preaching is appropriate here.  But there's a
big difference, IMHO, between bringing up our spiritual concerns and
preaching.  FWIW, I'm also a trained spiritual director with an emphasis in
Christian theology.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted