Re: [IP] "hiding" cures et al.

No human will live for ever unless it is in eternity. There are spiritual
aspects in here which I cannot talk about on this list. The fact of life is
we all die. As sad as it is..it is what happens.
And there will be an end to the world as we know it now. But this is as far
as I am able to go on this list :) Even healthy people pass away. That IS
the fact of life. People loved for 900 years in Old Covenant times..but no
more. Our body ages.
email @ redacted