[IP] RE: Yet, another horrid hospital story (almost)

The day Liz was diagnosed with diabetes her PC sent us immediatley to the
hospital.  Upon admittance she was hooked up to an IV. Being clueless
ourselves about diabetes, we simply went with the flow. Fortunately, not even
5 mins. after being hooked up, Liz's CDE walked into the room, checked the
drip, and realized the staff had given her glucose instead of saline and
quickly made the switch. From that point on we made sure we learned fast what
needed to be done and when.

Linda V.