Re: [IP] I just bought my pump a bone and am now calling it Rover

Yes.  It totally bewilders me how some physicians think they know all.  They
simply don't. (some are wonderful - don't get me wrong)  The pump is nothing like
a dog on a leash!!!  These folks need to get a clue.  It bugs me that they speak
for the pumping community and they don't even have a pump!  We can add Dr. Stephen
W. Ponder (maybe he ponders too much?) to our poo poo endo list.  Luckily my doc
is diabetic and had his pump for years.  I feel bad for those patients who have to
deal w/ poo poo endos and people like Dr. Ponder.  Ponder Shmonder I tell you.
UGH!!!  Perhaps he's one of those types who can't have anything out of place.  You
know the type: the ones who would freak out knowing they were carrying an insulin
pump in front of people.  Yes, patients need to be told that an insulin pump goes
everywhere you do but it's not one bit analogous to a dog on a leash!

Yerachmiel Altman wrote