Re: [IP] People die in hospitals

I'm sure some hospitals out there are great w/pumps and diabetes in
general.  That's a relief for pumpers w/that advantage.  Still, there are a
lot of hospitals out there that are from educated in pumps and can
physically damage someone b/c of it.  We always need to stay cautious (not
paranoid!) in order to guarantee our health.
Santana