Re: [IP] Greetings from Newbie

EJ wrote:

>>You "sweaters" out there, please share your tips andtricks.<<

EJ, I've only been pumping for a little over a month and I too am a
"sweater".  No lady-like perspiration for me, I get drenched!  I'm currently
using IV Prep with Tenders and the sticky part on the Tender seems to be
very good and teamed with the IV Prep it works fine for me.  I'm also very
allergic to tape (even bandaids) and haven't had any reaction to the tape on
the Tender set.

RoseLea and Max...