Re: [IP] die thread die! (was: Cure for diabetes? HA!)

I am so happy for you! :) Sadly my insurance won't pay for some
transplants. I don't need a kidney or pancreas yet but I needed a bone
marrow and it was considered experimental so well..everything that could be
done for me has been but that and that will not take place because it will
be too much money for us.
I am so happy you are doing so good! And thanks for sharing your story
because it gives hope to those who are where you once were:) Keep on
keeping on!
email @ redacted
aol IM chat ID riverbijou
ICQ# 48743830