[IP] I just bought my pump a bone and am now calling it Rover

I don't have the book so I can't really do a great search but
send me the doctors names who wrote it
send me the universities or whatever they are associated with
send me their address (or at least city, state they live in)

I'll do the searching and find out how to find them.

Also: get me the publisher of the book. I guarantee that if we write the
publisher they will forward the letter to author of book. Publishers do NOT
like nasty things written about their books, expecially one like this which is
supposed to be accurate and medical!

Please get back to me as soon as you can and I'll do the looking up.