[IP] healthy humor

> Tammy Wingate <email @ redacted>
> > Love to laugh and meet new people . Dont like liars and people who are
> fake. I am very down to earth and love helping anyone that needs help. My
> favorite saying is Never let todays disappointments get in the way of
> tomorrows dream. I try to live by that rule.

Welcome to the IP list. I'm sorry your circumstances require you to find
such a
place. I sent you a private post by copying your addy and pasting it, but it
came back permanent fatal errors - user unknown. Therefore, I'm
posting this to the entire world (well, at least 2500 others). You may want
to also join the Healthy Humor list
http://www.egroups.com/group/healthy-humor list. I have to laugh - it's too
easy to cry at the type of an @.
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage