[IP] Fwd: maximum disconnecting time

-- BEGIN included message

We recently went to a waterpark and my son  spent 2-3 hours  disconnecting
from the pump. He was very high at dinner time and it was also a site
changing day.  If we blame the high on disconnecting for too long how would
you handle the waterpark situation.  Disconnect for an hour and then see a
show or play a dry game? and then come back to waterpark?

Renee (mother of Corey, 8 on pump since April 1999)

-- END included message