RE: [IP] Selling Cannulas Separately

Yeah, your note sounds better.  Thanks!  The cannulas are manufactured by
MAERSK in Denmark for MM and Dis.  But,I know all it will take is a request
from MM to take action.  After all, who, besides MM and D (Animas?) are they
making them for.  And the postage is a lot cheaper to mail them in the US,
at least for those of us who live in the US.   Frankly I prefer just selling
them separately.
Anyone else interested ??   Todd, Laura and Bonnie, so far.