Re:[IP] Chat Tonight Thurs. 6/29 8:00 pm EDT

Hi Everyone,    Its is My pleasure to announce that the Thursday night Chat
is back!!  I will be filling in For Carolyn Green our good friend until
things slow down a little bit on her end.     I would like to welcome all
Veteran, Newbie and future pumpers to the chat tonight At 8:00pm EDT
(1:00amGMT) Time.    I'll SEE YOU THERE with all yourQuestions and answers
about pumping!!  Here is the chat address
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml    And to log in you will have to
enter the password  " Pumper "    If you have problems just follow the on
screen instructions at the site!!     Cheers   C J Jutras   Lewiston, Maine
And Remember the only Question that is considered stupid is the Question
that is never Asked!!