[IP] OOPS (was MAJOR insurance malfunction - help needed ASAP!)

I just realized that I had an unfinished sentence.  It wasn't that
important, but just so I don't leave you hangin, I wrote:

> My sister-in-law

and I should have continued:

Who has worked in public health administration for many years likes to say
"It's awfully hard to fill council chambers with people who didn't get

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted