[IP] Greetings from Newbie

Minimed since last September, not bad at all, a
certain sense of freedom as compared to the shot
routine.  Tubing can get in the way of

Question:  I sweat, I do not perspire.  I live in GA.
My canula's fall out.  I have tried the following

1.  Use ivprep, use smaller patch, insert canula, use
larger patch over that
2.  mastisol - messy (any tricks to applying?)  and
on one occasion still let go of the canula

You "sweaters" out there, please share your tips and

THank you,

Do You Yahoo!?