Re: [IP] People die in hospitals

I just wanted to give my opinion as to hospitals and them being
dangerous.  I believe that hospitals are doing a great job.  I can say
this as I work in one in south Florida.  No I am not a nurse or
prejudiced.  I work in the maintenance department.  We have some of the
best nurses and docs around in my opinion.  The only problem I have with
it is we are not very diabetes oriented.  We are more geared towards
cancer.  They do treat diabetics very well though as I was in after a
pump accident a couple months ago.  The got my sugar back up with no
problems.  The only thing was I had to educate them on the mechanics of
the pump.  Oh well just my opinion.