RE: [IP] Coverage for pump education classes

You are very lucky:) Not everyone has the money to even pay the 10% or 20%-
My first pump we took a loan out for and bought it through an ad. My
insurance at that time didn't even know what it was and thought it was
disposable and worth under 500.00, I needed one very bad because I was very
sick from diabetes high BGs from pred. And it served me very well. I still
keep it as a back- up one. My doc wanted me to have a MiniMed because of
the dual wave. So that is why we changed. BTW- my endo knew we bought the
first pump and he helped me set it up on me at no cost to me.
Just think how blessed we are..when there are people who won't be able to
get a pump because they cannot afford it.
But I am happy for you! :)