Re: [IP] Medicare Coverage

Roger and all, if Medicare only allows 1 month on the pump supplies I will
call MiniMed and order now. My last BC/BS three month order was a couple of
weeks before I went on Medicare and ordering now will give me a cushion.
Then one month from now I will order again. It seems too simple, something
will happen. Also my BC coverage came with my disability leave from work
with me maintaining a premium payment. When it started getting time for me
to go on Medicare I called our Employee Service Center and BC asking about
the BC coverage. Both said BC secondary to docs and the like but would
continue to cover prescriptions. If they hadn't I couldn't have made many
$700/month pharmacy payments. Thanks