Re: [IP] Profile Update [was: Personal update ]

On 28 Jun 00, at 8:42, Handsfield, James H. wrote:

> My apologies.  I've thought about updating my profile, and I guess I
> should (I subscribed just before I had my training).

For anyone else that wishes to Update their Profile, please send it
to   HELP@insulin-pumpers.org    Profiles should contain your
name, e-mail address, and a brief description of your experience
with diabetes or interest in pumping insulin.  Please include your
city or region (i.e. E. Texas), the number of years you have had
IDDM and any serious complications with which you have some
experience that may be useful to others.  Try to keep the
description brief, no more than two paragraphs, and under a page.

Please do not use the Subscription Page to update your Profile.
Using the above method allows for more efficient filing.  If you return
to the List after an unsubscribed absence, please notify the
Admins and they can re-activate your original profile (given the
registered email address) or can have that Profile updated to any
new address also.

Thank you for your cooperation,  Happy Pumping!

George Lovelace