Re: [IP] Another scary hospital story...

   And here's another suggestion: send that "scary story" to all your cyber
diabetes-connections. I did that as soon as I read it. One friend already
wrote back to say she's printed it out to use as "fodder" when she meets with
her local hospital about updating their "standard procedures" for diabetic
admissions! As my repertoire of "horror stories" grows from all the families
I connect with, I've cynically learned never to assume ANYTHING! Question,
question, question!

Regards, Renee