Re: [IP] Pumping without formal training

I got scheduled for the training today, which will tentatively take place
07/10.  I guess I can wait that long .  Besides, my wife has already nixxed
any intentions of jumping the gun.

T1, 30 years, mm508-waiting not-so-patiently for training

In a message dated 6/28/00 5:42:46 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted