Re: [IP] Coverage for pump education classes

I have Cigna PPO, which is covering my pump 90% (after out of pocket max is
met).  The Minimed lady told me that if I had Cigna HMO, they would've
covered it 100%.

BTW, I'm sure this was probably a thread before I joined the list, but am I
the only one that thinks of Austin Powers every time I hear "MiniMed"?

T1, 30 years, mm508-scheduled for training 07/10