Re: [IP] pumping for surgery

>     Well, I am freaking out about surgery myself
>     I am going in for foot surgery soon and I am scared that they
>     will kill me.

Talk to the medical team. Find out who the anesthesiologist will be
and go to see him/her. This is the most important person on the
surgical team, there job is to keep you stable and alive. They
also are responsible for all the medications/drugs you received
during surgery. You might want to ask for a specific person to do
this based on recommendations for med-pros in your area. I have a
friend who does this -- his comments about diabetics, he likes bg's
to be about 200 so there is lots of room for error if they go into
shock and start to get low. he does not want to worry about fixing a
low while other thing are going wrong as well. he knows about pumps