Re: [IP] Coverage for pump education classes-what does it cost?

> We are no longer with this insurance company anyway.
> I am so sick of dealing with these people, and we are already
> fighting the new insurance company (BC/BS of IA) about a visit to
> the CDE!

This is what they hope you will do. File a formal appeal, write a few
letters including one to the insurance commissioners office. Contact
the insurance company's "Medical Director" and tell them your tale of
woe -- and threaten politely that further action with the insurance
commissioner will be forthcomming. Bet you get paid!