RE: [IP] Coverage for pump education classes

What is wrong with 90% coverage? My insurance then BC/BS HMO covered 80%
for which I was thankful!
I don't know yet of any company that covers the pump 100%. My supplies got
covered 80% also at that time.
Just curious :)
I took a class which my insurance wouldn't cover at that time I had BC/BS
HMO. We no longer have the HMO- we have the BC/CS PPO choice.And finally I
can have a CDE! :)
and when I meet my out of pocket deductable of 300.00 my supplies are
covered 100%. Can't beat that.