Re: [IP] Washington March

	I spoke with the CEO of JDF International last night.  He discourages
doing a march in Washington.  He said that the best way to get things
done in Washington D.C.,is to work internally with the members of
congress.  He believes that though a march might make people feel really
good, that in the end it wouldn't do as much as say, throngs of people
writing their congress representative and visiting them in the local
offices.  He suggesting focusing our efforts there.  When you read this
message, lets remember not to SHOOT THE MESSENGER!  I am simply passing
on his suggestion....