[IP] Coverage for pump education

In 1998, I considered traveling to Joslin for care. My
doesn't cover any sort of education and the State of
Kansas doesn't mandate they do so. Joslin's billing
office told me all their education expense is included
in the doctor bill, so there is nothing for the
insurance company to refuse. Perhaps, it is different
with the pump education though.

> She says places like Joslin often charge
>$1200 or more. So, is anyone out there willing to
>share how much was their start up cost, and whether
>the insurance paid it all?

Do You Yahoo!?