Re: [IP] Coverage for pump education classes-what does it cost?

Laura wrote:

>>She says places like Joslin often charge $1200 or more. So,
is anyone out there willing to share how much was their start up cost,
and whether the insurance paid it all?<<

Mine was $600 and so far I've been told by my insurance that no diabetes
education at all is covered.  My endo has billed my insurance and so far
I've heard nothing either way (but then, it's only been a month).

RoseLea and Max...