[IP] Another scary hospital story..

Melissa, I would SUE that hospital - but of course there would be nothing to
win because you walked out of there ALIVE.
Now it's up to you to write some very serious letters to the powers that be
at that hospital.
Very sincerely yours,

Ellen H. Ullman

Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://memb
ers.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html  (KidsRPumping)</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes.  My favorite charity is the
Diabetes Research Institute in Miami, Florida:  <A