[IP] Re: pancakes and syrup

When we make pancakes, the info from the pancake mix says three
4-inch pancakes are 38g (12.6g each) and the syrup bottle says
1/4cup of syrup is 54g!!! Lots of carbs! I always measure the
syrup (the pancakes are easy to estimate) and we've not had any
problems with the bg's going high from it.

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html