[IP] Re: pancakes and syrup

When we make pancakes, the info from the pancake mix says three
4-inch pancakes are 38g (12.6g each) and the syrup bottle says
1/4cup of syrup is 54g!!! Lots of carbs! I always measure the
syrup (the pancakes are easy to estimate) and we've not had any
problems with the bg's going high from it.

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me;
I may not follow. Walk beside me that we may be as one." Ute