Re: [IP] pancakes

As I said in the message that I sent only to Robin (by mistake) when I make
pancakes at home from a mix the package lists 28 carbs for a third of the
package I usually end up with about 3 pancakes so then approximately 28 g
per pancake. If you eat three of these and only count 20g you missed a total
of 24g which is for me a little more than a unit. (I'm still doing shots so
don't know the exact bolus).

Robin sent this response back to me:
"thanks. We ended up with just over 1.4 correction before returning to
normal,so you are most correct!"

As I see it it could be a combination of estimating the syrup and the
pancakes. Just the amount of carbs estimated for the pancakes caught my

(Waiting for pump approval from the insurance)