Re: [IP] die thread die! (was: Cure for diabetes? HA!)

  If you go the web site for medical information , don't have exact
address, is on favorite list,
Look at the National Science foundation libraries  at Bethesda and look
up Islet of Langerhans and transplant of, you will find that there have
been 91 transplant from 1966-1990..  Second one of my Doctors, not dia
doc., told me yesterday of another of his patients who had a pancreatic
transplant and now does not have Diabetes.  I am not making this all up.
It is here,however, we will have to be loud and insistent to get it.
  In the meantime long live pumps!!!