Re: [IP] pancakes

Robin,

I don't know carbs for pancakes (but am sure somene here will!) but just a guess
since we had pancakes at my mother in laws last weekend.  Syrup is fast but may
not have quite as many carbs as you'd expect -- depending on what syrup and most
important how much.  I think 1/4 a cup had something like 50 and that's a good
dose of syrup.  But pancakes have fat -- could the all night 350  thing be the
extended tale from the pancakes?  I'm curious to see what others will think on
this one.

Ruth