Re: [IP] Another scary hospital story...

I would definitely let the Hospital Administration be
aware (if they have prior notice and it happens to
someone else, I have been told that they become more
accountable - this may vary from State to State
though). After hearing this, I now would also make
sure I had Gluose Tabs and food with me (even if I had
to hide). You would think a hospital staff would have
at least some clue.

Do You Yahoo!?