Re: [IP] Another scary hospital story...

Melissa,
I totally agree w/you!  If I were you I would have taken his or her name and
reported that person.  What if you were not so good at being assertive and you
passed out.  By the time 7:30 rolled around you could have slipped into a coma!
I would still report her - even if it's been a long time since the incident.
Santana