[IP] pancakes

I'm thinking of writing a book entitles "How to ruin a perfectly good blood
sugar with 3 simple pancakes!" We spent the day at an amusement park with
super bg's then for dinner he choses the one thing we arent sure how to count
and WHAMOOO.....up all night bringing down a 350 bg! We were up 4 times
lastnight bolusing and checking.

So how much should I count a pancake that is a little bigger than the
average. We ate at Cracker Barrel. We guessed 20/pancake and 20 for the cute
lil bottle of syrup. (1.7 ounces)  I think we went wrong with the syrup.

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99