[IP] re: hospital visits

 I'm not sure if you'll agree, but out of the 6 or so
times I've been in hospital, I ALWAYS leave feeling
worse than when I went in, which is actually very sad.
And in the past year or so, anytime I'm in teh local
hospital I HAVE to keep my eyes open, they would do
anything and make a mistake and not realize it. My
latest time was last January--beat this, I was on my
pump, on NPH, AND on Regular in shots---I FOUGHT it,
so did My DAD, and they even called my endo,but
refused to follow his advice (he's at another
hospital)..talk about interesting, they NEVER did as
any one with knowledge suggested--boy was i glad to

Opinionated PagerGirl-
 ~~Anything is possible with determination, motivation,and a good sense of humor~~

Do You Yahoo!?