[IP] Short term goal - get a pump!

We have been trying to convince an endo for almost a year that Cory NEEDS a
pump. We are now on the 3rd endo and it is looking very promising.  We go
back to the endo next month and the nurse agrees Cory really needs a pump.
Today I called the ins. co. and they said IF a pump is medically necessary,
they will cover it -- well 90% of it - dedcutible.
Now I will be here reading all the wonderful information at this site and
learning so that I can intelligently discuss this with the endo.