RE: [IP] Tape Question

Andrew Aronoff [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Yes, that's probably all it is. Many of us suffer this horrid itch at
> first. Some may offer you all kinds of tips to alleviate it.
> My salve is
> patience -- just give it a while. Meanwhile, scratch!

The only caution I would have to this is that some people are allergic to
latex.  If the dressing you are using contains latex (such as IV-3000), try
using something else and see if it stops.  If it does, you can do further
testing for yourself (if you're curious) or just not use dressings with

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted