Re: [IP] Medicare Coverage

In a message dated 6/28/00 10:53:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I just sent in my Medicare paperwork to MM along with my 3mo order which
 covered by my first insurer at 80%.  MM will then sent my claim to Medicare.
 If Medicare only allows for a one month supply at a time in most cases but
 first insurer requires me to order every three months-how will this work out?
 Kathie >>
In Mass with BC/BS my Medicare is my primary insurance, and BC/BS is
secondary. The Medicare pays 100% and BC/Bs is 80%. I still would have gone
that way, but BC/Bs in my state said only 1 month at a time. I am now trying
to get the contract to read what is in it. If I have any luck I will post it
Kathie. Roger C dx 47 pm 5/00