From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Jim S.
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 1:13 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Washington March - resources

Last night I did a little research of "organizational resources" for
getting things started.

There is quite a bit on the web including a manual published on the web by
the San Francisco AIDS foundation (not sure of the exact name).

I attempted to capture some of the information as a pdf file and the
computer locked up (poof......there goes the pages - about 200....).
Knowing my tendency, I'm not going to commit to organize.  I will try to
get some resources assembled over the weekend as a pdf file.

Anyone who wants the information, email your address to me privately.
Hopefully one of you will have the desire and experience to start the
actual organizing....

Jim S.
email @ redacted

Mentally starting to count my committments..... When will I schedule
sleep?.....