case I'd still probably have it outside the wet suit so that it was more
easily accessible.

You can do *anything* with a pump :)

<<<<<Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:48:49 PDT
From: "sue depinto" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] I'm back! (camping trip)

Re:  I'm back! (camping trip) Susan - I'm impressed that you went
rafting with your pump.  I went last summer in Colorado and I had been
wondering if you could do it with a pump I wasn't on it then. We had to
a wet suit. Did you? And was your pump inside or outsie of the wet suit
you wore one. Since I live in IL. don't know if I'll ever get back to do
again (my husband wouldn't go) , But I loved it. 2 people who didn't
the special "booties" feel out during a rough part.
Sue DePinto>>>>>