From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Vixen
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 3:25 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Washington March - resources

I most likely missed the original post on this, but a few of the responses
I'm seeing are leading me to wonder...isn't there already something that
happens to this effect (an organized march) in place as part of the March
Rally in Washington?  I thought I remembered reading about it in one of the
bigger magazines (Diabetes Forecast or Self-Management?) in the spring.

Are people looking at organizing here a separate event, for pumpers?  Or
being part of the one that already exists, if in fact it does?  (Oh yes,
I've been wrong before!!  :)  )

Anyone out there who was involved in the Rally in March have any info to
offer?  Is that slated to become a regular thing, & is there a march?

Sammi