From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Samantha C. Rohwer
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 3:11 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Tape Question

Hi!  Since Jeff Cox sent me on this path to this list I have to say hi! :)

Now for my question. I know I have only been pumping for a few weeks but
by the second day the tape itches like heck.  Does any one have any ideas
to help this?  Is my skin just not use to it yet?  Any words of wisdom
would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

			Sam!